Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tidbits

I'm worn out from putting up Christmas decorations and it is only 1:30 in the afternoon. I'm so tired and lazy, I am typing this post from my iPhone instead of getting off my butt and over to my laptop. To top it off, I've gotten involved watching Raiders of the Lost Ark. So much to do, so little time.

I have terribly fallen behind on writing. Words are beckoning me to write but my internal clock is telling me rest. Rest the mind. Rest the body. It's a fight between the writer in me and the physical and mental me. With several stories in my head, this blog, MORIUM, and the need to be completed mock holiday interview, my head is a whirlwind of words.
In other notes, I am opening up my blog to other indie authors for interviews, and once the holidays are finished, reviews. I am aware on how hard it is for indie self published authors to get the word out amongst thousands of other authors striving for attention. Any way I can help my fellow authors I will.

The second title for MORIUM might be going through a change. My chapter tease was titled MORIUM : Dark Horizons.

Dr. Jones is calling me. They are about to head to the island to open the Ark.

Keep writing my friends. Always keep your mind open and your imagination flowing.


1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, I'm a night owl. I stay up until about 7 am then my babies wake up and I curse myself and promise to never do it again. Then I do it again the next night and the next haha. When will I ever learn? I like your holiday interview idea, I look forward to reading them. P.s I love walking dead as well.. Im obsessed!

    ReplyDelete