Friday, March 13, 2015

Short rambling post about being bored

I'm bored. No other way to put it. Well, I should add that I'm stuck at work. Actually, I have been sitting in one spot for over thirty minutes waiting to get a safety inspection for one of the work vans. So what have I done for the past half hour you might ask, well, let me tell you.

I've watched the battery icon on my iPhone drop from 76% to 55%. I spent ten minutes tweeting and retweeting (I chuckle every time I say that. Don't ask me why) Shared some stuff Google+. Watched several planes take off, wishing I was on one of them. Look at the time, it's been thirty five minutes and my battery is now at 52%. 

Excited because I get to move up a few feet. Funny how just a little thing like moving excites you when your really bored. Oh, look, 52%. Started writing this post which I have no idea of what it is truly about other than to share my boredom with my readers. 

It's 63 degrees out. Hell is not freezing over in Chicago. 50%. Damn, I'm loosing charge fast, but I moved another few feet. Awesome. It's now been forty, no wait, fourty five minutes, umm, I don't remember. 

THE WALKING DEAD has been really slow the past two episodes. Just wish they would introduce Neegan, and bring back Morgan. Z Nation should be starting again soon. 

Well my friends, thank you for being bored with me. I wasn't sure as to what to blog about, but, I just blabbered  on about nothing. Until next time, may the winds be at your back in whatever your goal is.

2 comments:

  1. iPhone should add that to their advertising. "Watch the iPhone bar go down and be entertained.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete